Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hallejua

http://www.mediafire.com/?myzvtzukjtm

So here's my favorite version of one of the greatest songs of all time. Though I guess "Bet on it" by zack efron is just a tad better. Small bit.... (and if you havnt heard that song here it is... maybe... never mind i don't feel like posting a link. Just search it on YouTube. It's amazing!!!)

Back to the main song..
I just love it because it just is amazing. No matter who sings it or how, it sounds good. (I'll put the link down at the bottom.) (don't worry)
This version is my fav because he sings it slow and his voice isn't..... Pure. It's rough and is more common sounding, if that makes sense. -nevermind I put link at top so you can listen to it as you read this! Fooled you!-
And there's my record for most unorganized post. Hope you enjoy!!!!!!


~VV~

No comments: