Friday, August 27, 2010

I Am Legend

So I recently watched I Am Legend (I'll call it IAL so it's shorter) it was the third or fourth time and it was still AMAZING!! for those of you who don't know. This is IAM.



With will smith. One of the best actors ever in my opinion. It's where will smith is the last person on earth basically and lives in new York. Hunting, golfing, talking with his maniquin friends and watching shrek. But at night he locks down and sleeps a restless sleep in the bath tub with his trusty M4.
Any ways. It's awesome. Almost as good as book of Eli. There is some talk of christians and of there is a God who let over 2 billion people die. I love how socially deprived will smith is in the movie. And also the ending. So go see it if you havnt. If you have... Watch it again!!!
Now time to watch I robot. Another good will smith movie.
~VV~

No comments: