Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dreams

Once again it's been forever. But I'm here.
I recently watched a movie that had to do with dreams. And was very good. And I just have some things to say about Dreams


~Dreams~
Now for this I'm talking about 'real' dreams. Not like my dream is to be president, but like the last night I dreamt I could fly dreams.
First what is a Dream. I think the scientific thing of dreams simplified is the mind storing things and dreams are the result. I've notice it will be the things you don't really think about. Like for a split I will think about flying but for the rest of the day I won't think about it again and then that night I'll be flying and saving some person I barely thought about.
Now I guess that might make sense but I like to think that dreams show us who we are. In dreams we have little control over what 'we' do in them. But that doesn't me 'we' won't do what we would irl. Because of this it can show us what we would do if we had to choose like if we dreamt two people fell off of a skyscraper and you could only save one of them it might tell you which one is more important to you even if consiously we could decide.
I've decide that dreams are propably the coolest experience ever. Now I guess i'm still on the younger side and there are still a lot more experiences out their but still most experiences can be recreated in dreams anyways so that there makes them equal almost. So yeah. Not much but also letting you know I didn't fall off the face of the earth and get imploded by astronomical pressure. (I think that makes sense)
~VV~

No comments: