Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Demon Hunter " THE WORLD IS A THORN"

Well I am now owner of TWiaT demon hunter delux album. I looked at iTunes store a little before midnight and it was already released( before opening day) (wow ive never heard of eastern time before) but I was way to tired, not that I didn't really want to listen to it. But as soon as I woke up I bought it and listened to it. I was dissapointed the the delux version was the only one of the covers that I have that Doesnt have the logo trademark thing on it. Sadface. Also because the regular album cover is amazing.

http://seeingamy.blogspot.com/2010/03/genesis-35-36.html. -there's a full review done excelently a full review. I'll just make a list of my top three fav songs.
1. Lifewar. Most deffinatly my fav more hard beat with the drums and stuff song. It's perfect. And catchy as I heard someone else say
2. Collapsing. This one is my fav of the whole album. This was the first song I heard of the album because that was released a couple weeks ago. I was hoping the whole ablum would be as good. And was disappointed but o well.
3. Driving nails (NOT THE STRINGS VERSION) I ha... I mean dislike the strings version. So far. It's way to just one line at a time and doesn't flow to well I think. But the normal song is great. Though I have trouble hearing the persons voice above the instruments in the begining It's too quiet. Same with blood in tears or whatever.
4. I said three I meant 4. Blood in tears. It's great. Though same problem as number three except more so . Too quiet vocals.
Well there my opinion.
~VV~

2 comments:

Jaron Myers said...

Have you heard of August Burns Red? Really good Christian metal band! That or Settle the Sky.

Vincent Valentine said...

I've heard of august burns red. I've only listen to one of their songs though. It was marianas trench or somthing like that. I havnt heard of settle the sky. I'll look for them.
~VV~